How to make an exchange
Exchanges are accepted within 14 days of receipt for items that have not been worn, altered or washed, without make-up marks and with all tags attached. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. All orders received with Make-Up marks will be returned to sender.
- You will need to return the order to us by registered post and ensure it reaches us in good condition, at your cost.
- Please download and complete the Return & Exchange Form. When making an exchange, please send back with the Return & Exchange Form and the original Invoice.
- If you want to swap a different size, we will redeliver the item for free within 5 working days after we receive the items. If the item is out of stock, we will make a refund.
- If you want to swap a more expensive style, you will need to complete a refund on the unsuitable order and re-order the item.
- If the item you want to swap is cheaper, please contact email@example.com we will partially refund you according to your requirement.
Please note, for international exchange, please mark clearly "British Returned goods - No commercial value" on the description of the shipment. If the indication is not clearly stated, custom duty charges may be applied where amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Please note Guinevere Launcelot is not able to accept responsibility for returns lost and damage in transit. We recommend you to post the items by registered post to ensure it reaches us in good condition as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
Please note it is advisable to obtain a proof of posting certificate and arrange the necessary compensatory cover for the items. Please choose your shipping method accordingly.
Please attach the Return Form, original Invoice and send the items with all labels in their original packaging back to the following address:
Guinevere Launcelot, Return/ Exchange Unit
LAVAN Ltd, Faraday Wharf
Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street